Friday 17 February 2012

Moar food stories

Soooo...

I got my pasta today!


My mother was initially all "NO we make pasta on Sunday when she leaves"
And I was all "BUT I WANT PASTA TODAY"
And she was all "NO I MAKE FOR YOU NICE PASTA ON SUNDAY"
And I was all "I DON'T CARE MAKE NOT-NICE PASTA FOR ME TODAY"

And then she stared at me for like 30 seconds.

And then told me to go get the pasta.

Ended up making it myself,
but woooooooooooo! Pastaaaaaa!

Happy camper atm.





My brother's friend was supposed to come over for dinner,
but apparently something came up, so that's not happening.
Shame.
I was in the mood to entertain guests.

(no, really)



So after my wonderful pasta lunch,

I was all LETS MAKE ICE CREAM.
Cause I read a wonderful recipe yesterday and wanted to try it out,
and my mother was all NO.
And I was all BUT I WANT ICE CREAM.
And she's still all NO.
And I'm like BUTTTTT.
And then shes like argh. ok.
:O
But then it turned out we don't have ice-cream molds or paper cups or those little popsicle sticks, so we can't make ice cream.
Okay I wanted to make popsicles but I call them ice creams too so. yes.
Ice cream.
And then we considered using ice-cube trays to make them in but that would be ridiculous, so we scrapped that.
If I can convince my dad to go buy me paper cups (my dad's a darling, he probably would do it...plus I'm too lazy to drive myself anywhere) then we'll make ice cream todayyy.
My mother's trying to convince my dad to go buy ice cream instead so I don't have to make it,
BUT THATS NO FUN.
PSH.


And then, a little while after the ice cream idea got scrapped,
my mother was all LET'S BAKE A CAKE.
And I was all OK.
...and then we realised we didn't have any flour.
We have every other ingredient.
But no flour.
gaaaaaaaaaah.


Then I drank a bit of the coffee liquer that I brought back from Ireland.
Bailey's :D
Was going to put it in the cake (before we realised we had no flour), and so my mother needed me to do a "taste test".
I've been wanting to drink it since I bought it ok but no one would let me open it, so I was only too happy to oblige today.
Damnnn.
Sedap.
The alcohol is overpowering (still don't like the taste of alcohol) but it's really sweet otherwise. I like. ;)



Right.
So after that failed plan,
I was all LETS MAKE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES.
But my mother was all NO.
Then she went to sleep.



Okay. :(



I still want to make ice cream.



p.s. Most of the conversation above is in capitals because I was really hyper today. Still am.



~vid~

4 comments:

  1. Baileys is awfully sweet. :-)
    You don't like the taste of alcohol? Grow up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha. Can't help it, I don't even like drinking wine most of the time. :p
    Bailey's issss sweet. But yummy. I'll even overlook my distaste for alcohol because its so yummy :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Food is awesome xD.
    Sorry I haven't been commenting lately :1. I've been reading, though! ^.^

    Why is your mom always telling you not to make yummy food?!

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahah its okay, don't worry :)
    My mom's too laaaaazy haha. I keep telling her she doesn't have to help, but if I start making something she'll want to stick around to see what I'm doing and then she'll end up helping anyway. LOL.

    ReplyDelete