Monday 20 February 2012

Fluffy


So.
One skype phone call,
and now there's yet another person halfway across the world who thinks I'm mental. :)


Skyped with one of the girls from tumblr.
Wasn't planning on skyping actually, but then I was like why the heck not??

Turned out to be the best idea ever.

Started out talking about Ali Zafar (seriously you guys don't expect anything else from me right)
and his hair.
And Imran Khan,
and then John Abraham,
and random hindi movies,
and random hindi songs,
and more Ali Zafar,

and then she made an audio post on tumblr in which she mentions how much I love Ali Zafar's hair.

o.O

And oh good lord, she's putting me into one of her fan fics.
I'm being paired with Iker Casillas.
ok.

(how come no one wants to write a fan fic of me with Ali Zafar?)






Mind you, this whole skype call was taking place AFTER the most epic twitter conversation with
Dhina and Sufi,
THE most epic twitter conversation.
Honestly.
I'd post it up here if it wasn't infringing anyone's privacy.
Started out talking about actresses (P.S. Dhina, you're a sweetheart!), and then we went on to sexual innuendos, and then to Pokemon.

o.O

It's a miracle I didn't wet myself, I was laughing so hard while trying to reply them both.

And omg.
All I did was tweet about sexual innuendos,
and immediately I gained like 8 new followers.
Those really weird sex accounts (I can't think of any other way to describe them ok).
Like holy shit.
Cons of having a non-protected account. :/




And while this epic twitter conversation was taking place,
we were watching Dance India Dance on Zee tv,
and all of a sudden the host announces one of the contestants...
..presentingggg : Cockroach!

I choked on thin air.

WHO ON EARTH HAS THAT KIND OF NAME OMG.
Thankfully his real name is Raghav, and Cockroach is just a stage name but still.

He's quite good though.





yes.
I should sleep now.



Goodnight everybody!
Happy Monday! (yuck)



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Happy Monday! On Mondays I stay at home, away from work. I found my quality of living rises markedly. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent policy. Wish I could do the same!
    Mondays are evil.

    ReplyDelete