Monday 27 February 2012

Back to School


I really should be sleeping instead of blogging right now,
but if I don't type this today then I probably won't type it at all.

Right.
So as of tomorrow morning, yours truly is a final year medical student.

That's pretty damn scary to be honest.

I don't know how anyone can be expected to take me seriously as a doctor.



I still haven't packed properly.
And it's already midnight too.
I haven't touched my stethoscope, etc since I got back from Ireland...I don't even know where I chucked them.
:/

I think it's the 2-month break that's making it harder to accept that I have to go back to school.
Plus, the fact that its final year.
oh my god.



I actually had other things to blog about, I've been planning this post out in my head since this afternoon,
(and procrastinating on it as usual)
But my head's a huge muddle of tension right now, don't ask me why.

Thank God tomorrow's just the briefing!




sigh.
Wish me luck, you guys.

Hopefully this turns out to be a really good year.
Hopefully I don't lose my head the way I did in Sem7.

yep.

I should go pack.
And sleep.

I think a headache's beginning to set in already. ugh.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! What an amazing acheivement to be in your final year! I have just started my journey as a college student, 2nd semester. I am still struggling to learn Algebra, lol!
    Remember how hard you have worked to be where you, you can do this!
    Good Luck :)

    Keri, A mom who not only homeschools, but is also back to school herself ~> College that is ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Keri :)
    Thank you! You've just made me feel a whole lot better about being in final year now.
    It's wonderful that you're back in college, all the best with that algebra! And don't worry, time will fly, and before you know it you'd be graduating too. :)
    Thank you, again! :)

    ReplyDelete